12v 200ah Gel Battery
- 57.50 KGS
- 200AH with USA gel technology
- MAINTENANCE FREE & NO LEAKAGE. This battery is comprised of gel instead of liquid, so there is no maintenance required to keep the battery working properly. Manufactured with an advanced valve regulated technology, LAC Solar Deep Cycle GEL Batteries save you from acid leakage and frequent maintenance.
- EXTENDED SERVICE LIFETIME. Corrosion-resistant grids enable a design life of up to 12 years in standby applications and more than 750 charge/discharge cycles at 50% DOD in cyclic applications.
- LONGER SHELF LIFE. Made of high purity materials, LAC Solar Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Batteries reduce the monthly self-discharge rate below 3% at 77F (25C), which is 5 times lower than their Flooded counterparts. No need to recharge the dormant battery frequently.
- EXCELLENT DEEP DISCHARGE RECOVERY. Proprietary plate composition and patented gel electrolyte ensures excellent recovery capability after excessive deep discharge. This means that GEL batteries can discharge more and still be recharged like new. Unlike Flooded batteries, they are not allowed to discharge too much.
- INSTALL THEM ANYWHERE. Maintenance free, no leakage, no toxic gas generation, vibration resistant, and stable performance at high (140°F) and low (-4°F) temperature make LAC Solar Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Batteries able to be used in virtually any application. They can run in various systems, including boat, yacht, motorhome, van, cabin, home backup power, and more.